And after!
The
orange is a bit brighter than I normally go for, but we are living
with it and it is starting to grow on us! With the 2012 Pantone color
of the year being Tangerine Tango, hopefully I am on point with the home decor trend. :)
We
thought about reupholstering them, but it would literally cost over
ten times the price we paid for the chairs to do so. Yikes!
A few weeks ago, we also picked up this handsome pair (originally in a black finish):
It
is hard to tell from the photos, but we lucked out with the fabric -
it matches the chairs perfectly! We are also going to add a row of
nail-heads to really give it that tailored look. I am so freaking pumped
to get these finished. I think our guests are sick of sitting in
chairs that look like they are covered in wet paint. :)
Well,
those are my plans for the weekend - that and putting the finishing
touches on the front door. Any fun projects for you fine folks?




Do you reupholster yourself or have someone do it? I have a chair similar to your first one!
ReplyDeletexo
Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
Hi Hannah! We actually ended up leaving the original upholstery on. The before photo is poor quality, so the colors look different. Re-upholstering them was going to be very pricey. :( Can't wait to see what you do with your chair!
ReplyDelete