Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Dangers of the Mall...

I made the mistake of going into Z Gallerie the other day... now my little design-obsessed heart is aflutter with new project ideas and wishlists. Alas, I knew better than to go inside that devil store.

These are the things I am DYING to add to our home:









But, the gods listened to my prayers! I found that gorgeous, nail-head lined, icy blue micro-suede beauty on Craigslist for 1/3 of the retail! Do we need new furniture right now? No, not really. Actually, definitely not. BUT, when you find a deal this good, you can't pass it up :)

Thank you everyone for your input on my business cards! I ordered my supplies this morning and will have the finished product for you at the end of the month. I am really excited to have a new look for the face of Lovey Dovey Darling!

Any fun plans for the weekend? Please share with me! :)

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment