Monday, July 11, 2011

Business Savvy

For the bloggers and/or business owners out there - how happy are you with your current promotional material? Do you think your header, mailers, and business cards send out the message you want? I feel like it is so hard to figure this out without a team of marketing specialists at your fingertips (which, if you didn't already guess, I do not have). Alas, I will resort to the lovely finds of my Pinterest Pals to get inspired, specifically on "calling cards" :)

















I am trying to re-vamp the blog and my business cards. Please share what you guys have had success with or fun ideas.







3 darling comments:

  1. I feel like finally after a few attempts I have a pretty good manage on my materials, but it takes work! If you're designing & printing your own, I recommend 123print.com >> super fast, great quality & free shipping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last set of confetti cards! Anytime you can give someone a piece and make them smile it is a very good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Niki - thanks for the advice! I will def look into that site
    @Victoria - the confetti cards are my fav as well. I think you are so right; when people can associate you with a smile, you can't get much better marketing than that!

    ReplyDelete