When working on a budget, I often turn to stores like Marshalls, TJX, and Homegoods for unique accessories and furniture at a reasonable price. However, in some cases you can roam the stores for weeks and not find that perfect piece. Enter the O. I can always count on it for a cool table lamp or accent chair for a price that makes me proud (and hello $2.95 shipping!). You might be surprised to find some pretty modern pieces on there.
Next time you are in a design bind, go to Overstock and see if you can find something that works - you may be surprised!







just wanted to let you know that Sarah and I have been reading the blog! and you would work "you crazy kids" into a blog post. we are enjoying it and i think she might be picking your brain soon for some ideas with the house.
ReplyDeleteWe've gotten a lot of stuff from Overstock, and I've been eyeing that blue burst-y rug for our foyer, although now that I see the floral rug you posted, I'll have to take a look at it, too....
ReplyDelete