Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bon Anniversaire!

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope y'all had a nice, short work week and have fun plans for the weekend. Personally, today is my birthday, and I can't wait to party with my wonderful family. Also, today is another milestone for me. I am finally ready to launch Lovey Dovey Darling Design! (Can we get an amen??) Of course, there is still some tweaking to do, but take a gander and pass on the word to any friends looking for design services on a budget!



Also, in the next few days I will be offering discounts for blog readers, as well as referrals! You can find direct access to the site on my blog under the tab "Design Services". This is something I have always dreamed about doing, and it is a pretty amazing feeling to come full circle :)

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment