Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outdoor Livin

Give me a big, comfy two-person swing, a glass of sparkling white wine, and a screened in porch and I am one happy girl. I love this time of year in NC because the temperature is just right around 8:00 pm to watch the sun set and hear the crickets chirp. Sadly, in about a month, my AC will be full blast and I can kiss those lovely spring evenings goodbye until next year.

I am very happy that Brian and I are more prepared for this short window of wonderful weather since we decked out, well our deck, with a cute little red bistro set and the first potted plant I have ever managed not to kill. The solar lights that hang over the railing remind me of being at the beach. Everytime I sit out on our little porch, I feel like I am on vacay.

I was so thrilled to see great new options for outdoor living, including more accessories, like these Indoor/Outdoor pillows by Z Gallerie.


Z Gallerie

Z Gallerie

Here are some outdoor spaces that are really marvelous. I love how each one of these either seamlessly connects with the indoors, or showcases a tremendous view. Enjoy!











[All photos via House Beautiful]

Do you have an outdoor space? Is this an important part of your home?


0 darling comments:

Post a Comment