Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Beginnings

You may have been wondering what the page titled "Design Services" is all about. It has read "coming soon" for quite some time now, and I am happy to announce that I will be launching my new site next week! After graduating a year and a half ago, I have finally made the decision to stop searching for the perfect job and go at it on my own (and with Brian's help, of course)! Next Saturday, April 30th, will also be Lovey Dovey Darling's Raleigh Flea Market debut. We will be serving cupcakes and lemonade, so stop on by!

I am so excited to post the website and will be working feverishly on it this long, holiday weekend while I hope the rest of you are enjoying some down time with family.

Any of you who have attempted, and hopefully succeeded, at running your own business know how daunting it can be. I would greatly appreciate any advice and/or words of wisdom as I charge full-steam ahead into this new adventure!

In the meantime, I will day dream about the days when I am sitting in my own fantastic office like this, going over swatches and floor plans with clients.

[Image via Lonny Mag]


0 darling comments:

Post a Comment