I love the comment, “You must love designing for a living.” At that point I usually start to laugh or break into uncontrollable tears.
— Andrew Lewis
As glamorous as design can seem, it is definitely a ton of work, late nights slaving away at renderings and floor plans, and spending hours upon hours scouring the web for that perfect side table for a high-maintanence client. It is definitely a labor of love, but I want nothing else! I would much rather spend 80 hours a week on design projects than 20 hours in some other job. I miss the zip of a tape measure, smell of fresh (and low VOC!) paint, the snip of a gorgeous damask fabric, and the whoosh of sitting in a wingback chair at market. *Sigh*
Not to fear! I WILL do it, and I hope that you all are living out your passions as we (well, I) speak! Until then, I will live vicariously through this fab duo of Lucas Studio, Inc. I would LOVE their job!
[Pages via Lonny Mag]
So happy tomorrow is Friday! :)






0 darling comments:
Post a Comment