Monday, October 22, 2012

Walk in the Park

One of my most anticipated weekend activities is an early morning stroll up to the neighborhood Starbucks and then through the park with Brian and Lola. We are lucky enough to have one of the prettiest parks in all of Raleigh practically in our backyard. For my NC friends, that park would be Fletcher Park - check it out if you haven't already. :) Brian and I are a couple of early birds, so we like to take advantage of the park in the wee morning hours when there is hardly a soul in sight. Lola enjoys this too as it means she is allowed to roam free.

If you happen to be planning a small wedding in the area, I would highly recommend checking out the Borden Building. Built in 1900, this historic house is available for wedding receptions and is quite affordable. I love how it remains an integral part of Fletcher Park - I think it is stunning.


 Fall is definitely in the air, now! Do you have any favorite fall activities?

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment