Thursday, October 18, 2012

Am I Too Old For This?

Please help me convince myself this would be a totally acceptable Halloween costume.... even though I am 25 years old. I want to be a macaron so, so, so bad. Do you have your costume ready? If so, did you craft it or buy it?


2 darling comments:

  1. OMG! Too funny, be a macaron if you want to be! I thought for some reason it was going to be one of those skimpy outfits when you mentioned age. I am 28 now and that's what all of us girls used to wear, the skimpy stuff. I feel too old now and I need to figure out what to wear on halloween if I go to a party. Or heck am I too old to party?!? It's a weird time! A macaron sounds like a safe bet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carla - LOL, I used to wear them too. In fact I have one hanging in my closet that I bought three years ago, and I have never worn it. Each Halloween I have put it on and immediately thought, "No way!". What is an appropriate costume for the mid-20 year olds?

    ReplyDelete