The first "real" job I ever had was at a company called Beyondblue Interiors. I was so excited when I found out I had landed the internship. I thought I was going to be just like Lauren Conrad from the Hills at her internship with Teen Vogue. :)
On my first day on the job, I met Virginia - one of the interior designers. I can honestly say she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Never once did she get annoyed with my many rookie mistakes or the truckloads of questions I asked. My late grandmother's name was Virginia, and every single Virginia I have ever met has had the same, kind demeanor including this particular one!
Recently Virginia was diagnosed with late stage Neuro Lyme disease. Unfortunately, it is something not covered by insurance so the funds needed to cover medical expenses are being raised with a funding campaign. Every teeny tiny little bit helps!
With the economy being the way it is, I know donating is not possible for everyone and I can completely understand. Times are tough! There are still many ways to help
Virginia is quite a talented designer and photographer as well! She has an Etsy store where she sells her gorgeous photography. Proceeds will help go to her funding campaign. Christmas is right around the corner, y'all!
I purchased this lovely photograph of a hydrangea in Savannah, GA from her shop. If you can help me spread the word about this cause, I will gladly give it to one of you fine folk. Share this post on Facebook or your own blog. If we get to 100 shares, I will donate the photograph to a random "sharer." If you don't share the link directly, please just email me and let me know that you have.
Thank you so so much for your attention and help with this! I know many of you don't know Virginia, but she truly is just darling and deserves so much!


0 darling comments:
Post a Comment