Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Matter of Opinion

I have been absolutely blown away by the gorgeousness of engagement rings I have seen sprinkled across Etsy's beautiful pages. I remember when Brian and I went shopping for my ring I was so discouraged by the lack of unique designs and vintage references. While we did find a ring I absolutely love, the experience would have been even more fun had I stumbled upon these gems!

Via
Via
Via
Via
The difference between these hand-crafted rings and the ones from the jewelry chains are that the center stones are not diamonds, rather pretty gemstones. I have seen many fabulous rings featuring moissanite, white sapphire, and topaz center stones. My favorites are the slightly pink sapphires in a rose gold setting - just stunning! The best part about these diamond alternates are obviously the price; all of the above pictured are under $3,000.

So this brings me to my question - do you have or would you like an engagement ring that is not a diamond?

2 darling comments:

  1. These are amazing!! Where did you find the top one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toby!
    Sorry the link underneath the image is so hard to see. The ring is for sale on Etsy. :)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/82736762/round-moissanite-and-diamond-halo-ring

    ReplyDelete