Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trip Advisory

I cannot believe September is almost upon us, which also means it is time for our trip! On Sunday, Brian and I will pack our bags and fly out to the beautiful island of Saint John, USVI and I am beyond excited. My dream vacation is reading a magazine next to turquoise waters with a Corona in hand and I plan on doing quite a bit of this next week! Our last big trip was our honeymoon in Hawaii, and we had a ball exploring the island. While lounging on the beach is fabulous, I don't want to miss out on what this tiny little patch of paradise has to offer! Have you ever been to Saint John? If so, any recommendations on places to go/things to do? Any help is much appreciated! I am embarrassed to say we haven't prepped too well for this excursion.




This gorgeous shot has been the background on my computer at work for months. Can't wait to finally see it in person!

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment