When it comes to entertaining, no matter how much planning and prep time I have allocated for the occasion, I never seem to have it all together when the guests start arriving. One trick I have learned is this easy appetizer you can make in a snap to appease hungry guests until dinner is ready. You only need three ingredients: hummus, pita bread, cucumbers. If you have a Trader Joes nearby, I highly recommend their roasted garlic hummus and whole wheat pita bread.
1. Slice each pita bread into quarters (a pizza cutter works fabulously)
2. Place the pita slices onto a baking sheet and cover with a dash of salt (sea salt is very yummy for this)
3. Bake for ten or so minutes at 300 degrees
4. Slice cucumbers and place on serving dish
5. Put the hummus into a decorative ramekin and add the toasted pita chips to the serving dish
6. Serve and enjoy!


0 darling comments:
Post a Comment