I have been terrible (again!). Please just bear with me through these next few weeks. New job started yesterday, so I am trying to learn all of that, and the wedding is just a mere 17 days away! You do not want to see my "to do" list...
I was able, however, to steal away to the beach over the long weekend for some much needed R&R. I am all about some e-glossies, but real paper magazines are a real treat. One morning before we hit the beach, I swung by the grocery store and picked up two magazines: Martha Stewart Weddings and Fresh Style. Ok, we all know the first very well, but have you guys read the latter? It is the debut edition for the mag and it is FREAKING.AWESOME. It is like a DIY blog on pretty shiny paper! Here are some of the ideas - the best part? They are all pretty cheapy-cheap to execute!
Seriously, the best ones are in the magazine. I would offer to send someone my copy, but I am not letting my grubby paws off of it! :)






0 darling comments:
Post a Comment