Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Blogland

Hello lovelies! Sorry for my blog hiatus... I know I vowed never to leave my baby blog high and dry like that, but things just got too crazy. The wedding is finally finished (thanks to my darling family & friends for ALL of your help and attendance!) and I have a month at my new job under my belt. Things are starting to settle down and I am so excited to get my hands back in the design world with my new hubster! Yeah, I said it.


While I get back into the swing of things, I wanted to share the finished product for that ugly (UGLY) painting that we purchased at good ol' GW for $5 a few weeks - er, months - ago now! If you forgot about this chic piece, here is the before:


And here is how it turned out with a bit of paint and chalk!

[Photo courtesy of Amanda Cruz]   


Annnnd, here are a few pictures of the night taken by some girlfriends :) I can't wait to get the fantastic Lauren Garrison's proofs!

[Photo by Frank Sun]
[Photo by Erin Byers]


[Photo by Frank Sun]


I will post more pictures soon (of course), but I promise it will not turn into a wedding blog!

P.S. Can you tell is was 96 degrees that afternoon? Way to go Elizabeth for having an outdoor ceremony in June!

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment