Friday, April 15, 2011

Fête for Friday

Yay! Yipee! Hallelujah! Woohoo!

[Photo via Handmade Modern Wedding]


.... it's FRIDAY!

This week could not wrap up any sooner. Mostly because it was just crazy busy at work and with family events, but also because I am really excited for the happenings this weekend! I get to have dinner with an old co-worker tonight, then tomorrow is full of wedding things - trial hair run, bridal shower with many friends I haven't seen in years, and then a barbacue to celebrate my Dad's birthday.

With so many celebrations going on in my world this weekend, I wanted to end the week with another lovely fête for you to feast your eyes on... this one is espeically touching since the couple did a vow renewal after the bride went into remission from cancer. Read the full story here.



[Photos by Erica Loeks Photography via Style Me Pretty]

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!





 


0 darling comments:

Post a Comment