Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

It is a beautiful 61 degrees here in Raleigh with overcast skies and a slight cool breeze drifting through. To end his birthday weekend, hubby-to-be and I just enjoyed a gourmet breakfast of Bisquick pancakes on the patio; it was divine! The birds are chirping, the lovely stinky scent of pear tree blossoms are in the air, and it is the beginning of running season. :) In celebration (and anticipation) of the spring-time weather around the corner, here is a board of my latest Etsy favorites.

1: Andie's Specialty Sweets makes the most delicate and stylish little sugar confections I have ever seen.
2: I love these vintage seltzer bottles. They would look awesome as a single decor piece or could really make a statement as a collection in the kitchen.
3: A stylish way to flaunt your sig-fig's or childrens' initials, I heart these dainty sterling silver rings.
4: You really can't go wrong with a great clutch. This handmade bag would make a great birthday or bridesmaid gift.
5: I am a sucker for button-tufting and nail-heads, especially on this linen wing-back chair. I have the perfect home for it in my bedroom. :)
6: This 1950s dress would be darling for a small rustic wedding. I heart the sea-colored overlay on the skirt that could act as a bride's "something blue".
7: I might be slightly partial to this print since it was taken in Provence, France. The rosey copper keys contrasting against the chipped cyan paint is lovely to the eyes.






What are you loving right now for spring?

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment