Monday, December 31, 2012

DIY | New Years Eve Drink Stirrer

We are so close to ringing in the new year, and I cannot wait to get dressed up and celebrate tonight with family. I hope you have fun plans in store for the evening as well!

While browsing Pinterest recently, I came across this pin and thought it was just adorable. Turns out, these festive drink stirrers are pretty darn easy to make, too!


Here is what you will need:

Holiday tinsel garland
Glue dots
Scissors
Wooden stirrer sticks
Champagne!!


1. Cut about 1" of garland for each stirrer
2. Place the glue dot on top of the wooden stirrer
3. Find the middle of the garland piece and separate the tinsel so that you are holding the metal filament
4. Place the metal filament onto the middle of the glue dot
5. Fold the side of the garland piece down towards the stirrer to round out the garland and make a "pouf"
6. Place your stirrer into a glass of champ and enjoy!


0 darling comments:

Post a Comment