Monday, October 15, 2012

The BIG News

Hope this Monday finds everyone well! I am super excited because today marks a long awaited milestone that Brian and I have been thinking about since January...

No, we are not expecting. Sorry to dissapoint those who thought we were. (*cough, Mom*) :)

Today is the official launch date of Lovey Dovey Darling - our online wedding boutique! Lovey Dovey Darling the shop is something Brian and I first brainstormed on after New Years and have been working on diligently ever since.

While there is still quite a bit of work to be done and products to be added, we could not hold in our excitement any longer! To celebrate, we want to give away one of our most favorite products - a monogram envelope clutch. In order to enter, simply like our Facebook page, and then share this photo on your's! We will draw a winner at random this Friday, October 19th.



Lastly, I am guest blogging at Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget today. I hope you will check out my post!

1 darling comments:

  1. Stopping in from your guest post!! I am your newest follower! Congrats on the new shop!!

    ReplyDelete