Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stuffed Croissants

Before I begin, let me start by saying I stole this recipe from my sister-in-law, Sheena. Thank you again for the delicious breakfast, Sheena! :P

This is a very simple recipe and only requires three ingredients. It doesn't get much more simple than that! I think this is a perfect brunch dish and is sure to please all palates.

You will need:

Bakery croissants (enough for one per guest)
Strawberry preserves
Whipped cream cheese

1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Slice the croissants in half like you would a bagel
3. Place the croissant slices on a baking sheet and put in the oven
4. Bake for about five minutes or until the croissants are slightly toasted
5. While the croissants are still hot, place a dollop of cream cheese on one half and a tablespoon of preserves on the other
6. Spread the preserves and cream cheese evenly over each respective slice
7. Place the two halves together
8. Serve warm and enjoy!



0 darling comments:

Post a Comment