Today I wanted to see if any blogger would like to to work together in the next few weeks. I would love to write a guest post and would be happy to have you over on my little blog as well if you would like. There are also a few fun giveaways I have in mind from our shop that I would like to share. Feel free to email me at loveydoveydarling@gmail.com with any questions or if you are interested!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween! I hope you all have fun plans for this evening with friends and/or family. :) Can't wait to see all of the photos of everyone's costumes tomorrow!
Today I wanted to see if any blogger would like to to work together in the next few weeks. I would love to write a guest post and would be happy to have you over on my little blog as well if you would like. There are also a few fun giveaways I have in mind from our shop that I would like to share. Feel free to email me at loveydoveydarling@gmail.com with any questions or if you are interested!
Today I wanted to see if any blogger would like to to work together in the next few weeks. I would love to write a guest post and would be happy to have you over on my little blog as well if you would like. There are also a few fun giveaways I have in mind from our shop that I would like to share. Feel free to email me at loveydoveydarling@gmail.com with any questions or if you are interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 darling comments:
Post a Comment