Here are some of the photos that I took of the new design. Make sure to check out Rosenberry Room's blog post for before photos as well as links to all of the adorable products!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Modern Nursery Reveal
Yesterday was an exciting day at work since the time had finally come to reveal the new nursery vignette I have been working on for quite a while. For those who do not know, I work for Rosenberry Rooms, an on-line children's decor store. If you are a parent (or grandparent!), you should really check out the site... the furniture, bedding, and accessories are super cute. :) Our office in Raleigh, NC also doubles as a design center, so if you are local, please stop by and take a look around!
Here are some of the photos that I took of the new design. Make sure to check out Rosenberry Room's blog post for before photos as well as links to all of the adorable products!
Here are some of the photos that I took of the new design. Make sure to check out Rosenberry Room's blog post for before photos as well as links to all of the adorable products!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 darling comments:
Post a Comment