Monday, July 30, 2012

Firefly Raspberry Tea

I am spoiled in the fact that I was able to have girls' weekend two weeks in a row. It is always so much fun catching up with friends and I feel like a girly drink is a necessity at these gatherings. This past girls' night was an impromptu event, so I literally threw together this drink on a whim (not something I would recommend). With a few tweaks though, I think this light, summery cocktail could be quite delicious.


Here is what you will need:

Handful of fresh raspberries
Four raspberry tea bags or a pitcher-size serving of raspberry flavored Crystal Light
Four tablespoons of Splenda (or like sweetener)
Half of a cup of Firefly Vodka (more or less to your tasting)
Mint leaves to garnish

1. If you opt for the tea bags, soak these in a cup of hot water and add the Splenda (the Raspberry Crystal Light mix will probably not need any additional sweetener).
2. Mix either the brewed tea or Crystal Light into a pitcher with cold water about 3/4 filled.
3. Add the Firefly to the mix and stir.
4. Garnish with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint leaves.
5. Serve on ice and enjoy!




0 darling comments:

Post a Comment