In the meantime, here are some lovely photos I found to tide me over until we can return: Paris, j'adore.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Paris, how I miss thee
It is always around this time of year that I start to desperately miss Paris. When the cold creeps up on us here in NC, it reminds me of the chilly nights strolling along the Seine in France. I mean, if you are going to be cold, might as well be in Paris, right? I can't believe it will be three years next month that I left for my study abroad trip to my absolute favorite city in the world. Maybe someday we can go back for a bit (or forever). :)
In the meantime, here are some lovely photos I found to tide me over until we can return: Paris, j'adore.
In the meantime, here are some lovely photos I found to tide me over until we can return: Paris, j'adore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 darling comments:
Post a Comment