So, the story behind this gem. My brother and his wife are renovating their 1920s bungalow. Lucky for me, their decorating style is pretty different from mine, so this darling chandelier just didn't fit into their plans. One weekend when we were visiting their abode in the mountains, they casually asked if I wanted to take the fixture. I had to contain myself from shouting, "hell to the yeah!".
Anywho, here is the old fixture:
And here is the before photo of the chandelier before it met its new BFF Windex:
After a little lot of TLC:
I can't wait to get some window treatments in there and spruce up the built-in.
I love ceiling medallions, and I think this one was well worth the $25! Thanks Lowes.
P.S. It's Friday, ladies and gents! :)


gorgeous! love a chandelier over a table - or just about anywhere!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Becca! I am a sucker for a sparkly chandelier - still trying to convince the husband we need them in our other three rooms ;)
ReplyDeleteWhoa. It looks amazing! I can't believe that came out of our house! It looked so sad and depressed, set in amongst the wood paneling and baby poop brown trim, but you've made it happy and gorgeous! :D
ReplyDelete