Before:
After:
We were also able to re-paint that $8 Goodwill fireplace screen:
The chrome really accents the nailheads on the sofa nicely!
I also did something this weekend that I have been wanting to do for a very. long. time. I bought the Canon Rebel DSLR T3.... and then returned it less than 24 hours later. :( So here is the deal. We got an awesome digital camera as a wedding gift six months ago, but no matter how many settings I try, or what kind of lighting I shoot in, I cannot get the kinds of creative photos I am looking for (see photos above). The photos on the Rebel were amazing, but how do I justify having two cameras? Plus, I know to get the REALLY amazing photos I am after, I would need to purchase other lenses which can cost a pretty penny. I guess my point is, what do you bloggers think? Is it worth it to invest in a DSLR camera and the lenses? Or, have any of you had luck getting gorgeous shots from a regular digital camera?
Can you tell I am indecisive? I mean, who paints a dresser twice?! ;) Hope you guys had a great weekend!


What a vast improvement with the dresser! I love it! I'm a new follower btw...I would love if you stopped by my way :).
ReplyDeleteChampagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget