Friday, April 1, 2011

This Can't Wait!

Checked my e-mail when I get into work this morning and saw this Groupon Deal in my inbox. It is $45 worth of book creations from Blurb, an on-line book-making site, for only $20. I have been building my portfolio in their BookSmart software (which is super easy to use), but you can also simply add photos or upload a PDF and done! I love that while you get this fancy-schmancy book for face-to-face interviews, you can also send a link of the book with your resume for employers to fall in love with your work and get that foot in the door!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/blurb-raleigh?c=dnb&p=1

You can even turn YOUR blog into a book! Here's how:
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

With the coupon, I will have some credit left over to make a wedding book! Keep in mind it expires in July. Hopefully I will be posting my creations soon.



[Photo via HeartsGrowFonder]

He he :) Happy Friday, indeed!

0 darling comments:

Post a Comment