I had the pleasure of babysitting my favorite little one-year old last night. When he was sleeping, I got hooked on the "Amazing Wedding Cakes" show marathon. These bakers are so talented and their creative process is very similar to interior design. They use color palettes, decor inspiration, scale/proportion and styles requested by their clients to create the perfect sugary confection. Brian and I were able to meet with OUR cake baker on Saturday, and we are so excited to see what she comes up with (only 68 more days!).
I love to bake - mainly because I have an intense sweet tooth - and I came across this little Etsy shop a few weeks ago. Andie's Specialty Sweets crafts these darling chocolate and candy treasures perfect for topping a cupcake or adding an "ooh la la" to your own wedding cake. I especially like the Edible Sugar Vintage Buttons.
[Photos via Andie's Specialty Sweets]
There are more sweet things in store for this week! My Dad's birthday is Thursday and my darling sister is hosting a bridal shower for me this weekend.
I hope everyone's week is full of sweet things!








0 darling comments:
Post a Comment